Corporate Wellness Reiki
Are your employees suffering from stress?
Would you like to reduce staff absence and increase productivity?
Did you know that:
- 76% of workers cited work and money as the leading cause of their stress?
- 77% of people regularly experience physical symptoms caused by stress and 73% regularly experience psychological symptoms caused by stress?
- Over 50% of lost work days are stress related which keeps about 1 million people per day from attending work?
- 48% of workers reported lying awake at night due to work related stress?
- 75% - 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress related complaints?
- $300 billion per year annual costs to employers due to stress related health care and missed work?
Work place stress is defined as: the harmful physical and emotional responses that can happen when there is a conflict between job demands on the employee and the amount of control an employee has over meeting these demands.
Consider Corporate Wellness Reiki as a solution
Many organizations are now employing practices such as energy balancing Reiki to reduce stress and improve employee morale in the workplace. Statistics are showing that such therapies are a beneficial and cost effective way of reducing stress and enhancing performance and productivity. We provide the opportunity for businesses to support their staff 's well-being by offering them a way to help them relax, restore energy and uplift their spirits.
(See my Reiki page for the functions and applications of Reiki)
Stress can show itself in many ways including poor concentration, forgetfulness, loss of interest, increased anxiety and irritability, depression, body aches and pain, headaches, digestive disorders, poor sleep, all of which leads to increased absenteeism, reduced productivity and poor performance.
Most wellness programs offered through the medical and pharmaceutical fields merely provide "cover ups" and "band aids" for the underlying issues behind stress related ailments. They scratch the surface while failing to resolve the core cause. Reiki gets to the mental and emotional root of the condition and helps it heal.
Reiki has been recognized by the National Institute of Health and is being used in over 75 hospitals and clinics throughout the US, including the university of MD Medical Center - Shock trauma unit. There are many resources on the internet about the application of Reiki in hospitals and other health programs. Following are some links:
A research study at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, CT indicates that Reiki improved patient sleep by 86 percent, reduced pain by 78 percent, reduced nausea by 80 percent, and reduced anxiety during pregnancy by 94 percent.
Reiki clinical study - National Institute of Health
Benefits to Business
- Increased attendance, reduce employee sick days and turnover rates
- Relieves stress and tension in the workplace
- Improves employee morale and motivates staff
- Increase positive productivity and mental clarity
- Boost profitability
- Enhance company profile
- Demonstrates commitment to well-being and development of employees
- Save on Health Insurance costs
Benefits to Employees
- Uplifting and improves stamina
- Releases negative emotions
- De-stressing and relaxing
- Improves Concentration
- Helps natural healing process and reduces duration of ailments such as cold/flu, injuries, etc.
- Helps alleviate physical and mental fatigue
- Reduce muscular tension in neck, shoulders and back
- Increased job satisfaction
- Saves on Health Insurance expenses, co-pays and deductibles
Our services are convenient and afforable. You can choose to have Reiki sessions as an on-going service (ex. monthly, weekly, bi-weekly), or as a one time offering such as wellness days for employees or business outings. We travel to your office or event. Reiki does not require any preparation. We use comfortable zero gravity chairs that use very little space and multiple sessions could take place in a spare conference room or office. Our sessions are fast and efficient and can take place during a lunch break or a standard 15 minute break. We will work with you to design a program that suites your business needs best. Sessions can be from 15 to 30 minutes per employee.
We also provide a lunch and learn to explain how Reiki healing works and how it can benefit employees in the workplace and in their personal lives.
Corporate rates are discounted from our normal rates as follows:
Half day (3 hours) $225 per practitioner
Full day (6 hours) $390 per practitioner
Discounts are also available for individual sessions at our location for your employees as part of an employee package.
Contact us for more information
Wellness Practitioner, Consultant and Facilitator
Reiki Master/Teacher, Mindfulness Coach